Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Blog!

Hey everyone!


This first post is to sort of just tell you what this is all about and possibly explain some stuff.


This is a blog where you can find all sorts of recipes for most occasions that are college-budget friendly.  For those of you who like to run through your meal plans really quickly, want to impress somebody special, or just hate that cafeteria food, I have a feeling you're going to like this blog, provided I keep it updated. :|


I don't have a working camera at the moment, and I'm just getting started on this blog, so for the next few weeks you'll have to be patient and use your imagination of what things should look like until I can come back later and post pictures. I'm going to post a few recipes to get this thing started, and it probably isn't going to magically get popular over night. So if you're one of the lucky stumblers or pinners to find this early on, welcome! Keep this for later when we really get cooking!


Happy Blogging/Pinning/Stumbling!


~The Great Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment