Friday, July 13, 2012

Croissant Chocolate Goodness

My friend Jessica gave me this idea. We tried it after one of our stir-fry nights and it was totally awesome. I don't know how many others are as obsessed with Nutella as I am, but if you aren't, you are about to be my friends. 

This recipe doesn't really require any measuring. Just do what feels right in your soul.

What you need:
  • Nutella
  • 1 can of croissants
  • a couple handfuls of pecans (walnuts would also work)
Preheat oven as specified on croissant package. Refer to package for cooking times as well.

Open up your can of croissants and lay them out on your cookie sheet/baking pan

Spread some of that nutella goodness on them and sprinkle with pecans

Roll up your croissants. Add more nuts if you want and pop them in the oven until golden brown. 






Tell me that doesn't look amazing... I dare you.

Let cool and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment